Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My First Post

Well, I finaly created a blog devoted completly to my knitting! Yay.
Well, first things first, and intro post...
My name is Cerridwen and I am 22 years old and attending the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona majoring in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice Administration. Basicaly it cuts into my knitting time. Priorities, right?
Well, as time progresses, this will get better and better. Or at least not suck as much. But since I am not the greatest when it comes computers, bear with me.

I would also like to thank Chris for my username. And put out a request, if anyone see's something that needs to be fixed, comes up with something that would be cool or they would like to see, or figures out a better thing to put somewhere, let me know! Feedback is good!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.
Yarn Shop
Örgü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home