Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yes, there is knitting...

I am actualy knitting in Africa. People here say it is to hot (and it is), but it also keeps me sane(ish).
I have knit:
-2 pairs of socks
-a small mat
-washcloths
-lace beaded bracelets

I am in the middle of:
-a pair of socks
-a jacket
-the Kimono shawl from Folk Shawls (I think I am going to frog this though)
-the Irish Diamond Shawl from Folk Shalws (ran out of yarn, though, so am waiting for people back home to find it and send me more)
-a larger mat

I would like to knit:
-a sweater
-the Sampler Shawl from Folk Shawls
Unfortunetly, this last pattern I didn't bring. I thought I did. I brought the yarn for it. But I guess the pattern didn't get xeroxed. The book is living at someone elses house, who has yet to reply to any letters. So if anyone has that pattern, and can scan it in and e-mail it to me, or xerox it and send it to me, I would be very grateful.

I wish I had brought the book with me. But when I left I thought "book that I love + Africa = not a good idea". Ah well.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM MST, Blogger Charity said...

That's a lot of projects on the go! :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home