Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Olympic Countdown

Yarn - check 2 balls of 50 g Wildflower D.K. color 11(green)
Needles - check 2 pairs of size 3 US circulars
Pattern - check Starter Stockenette from Knit Socks
Swatch - check not for guage, who do you think I am? Nono, had to make sure the needles worked with the yarn, and everything.

Now, just need to waite one more day, then I can cast on and start.

I decided to make a simple sock pattern, and to make them for my cousin. She sent me the cutest little house slippers for Valintines Day, so when these get done, she will get them for St. Patrick's Day. THe pattern calls for contrasting heel and toes, but I am not going to do that, just do the whole thing in the green. It is a nice shade, and hopefully there will be pics of it.

Hope everyone else is getting excited.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Good Luck for the Olympics!

 
At 8:09 PM MST, Anonymous Vacationing Vicky said...

Great poost thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home