Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Knitting Olympics

How many teams can you joing for the olympics? I mean, I understand that for the Olympics, you compete for the country you are from, or for one country, or whatever...(ya, I couldn't really care less about the Olympics... I used to when I was a kid, but then when the Dream Team for basketball went...I decided what's the point? Proffessional athleates competeing against people who have no hope of even competing, let alone winning...)
But what about the Knitting Olypics? I want to joing so many teams!! Just because I like to pretend I am popular. Now, there is the button for the USA Sock Team and others from that website, and ones from the Anit-craft people, and now I found the Welsh knititng (according to the rules, I can join since I went on a school trip to the British Isles and me and some friends romped around. We went to this town with like, the second longest name in the world...copied out of my passport, but the stamp has kinda faded, so some of the letters were hard to read...anyway, it is on the Isle of Anclesly in North Wales
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerych-
wymdrobwllllantyslllogogogoch...
ya, the Welsh have a strange language... I wonder what the ethics of a good Irish girl consorting with the Welsh would be...) and so many others!!!

Decisions decisions...






1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Grin - I'm having the same problem.

I say join all of them and hope nobody notices!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home