Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

What crawled up your butt and died? A knitting needle?

My Stitch 'N Bitch group got this e-mail... I was going to post the e-mail, but I can't find it anymore...it appears the group no longer exists...which is the gist of the e-mail. It was about a threat that the moderators had received from Sew Fast/Sew Easy Inc, who say they have copywrited the phrase "Stitch 'N Bitch" and would sue US (!!!!), a small group across the country that get's together and knits. I mean, really!!! What are they going to get from us?

Then I found this site...
they have a pic, but it won't load correctly on my computer...

So, if you live in New York, don't support Sew Fast/Sew Easy Inc.. If they think they can improve their buisness by threatening a small group of people in another state, one that doesn't make any money off the term "Stitch 'N Bitch", they have another thing comming. Threatening people is not a good way to do buisness. They need to learn that!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

I put the link on my blog last night. I don't go to an SnB, but I was so annoyed by this.

I hope it doesn't affect your group too much. They're bound to lose in the end.

 
At 4:56 PM MST, Blogger Cerridwen said...

They shut down our yahoo e-list. Bastards!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home