Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Buttons

I love buttons. They are so cool. Icons for my lj, buttons for my blog...one can never have enough...

Except, what happens when you can't get the button you want? Like, at the FtSFtB site. They have a button that I wanted to use to link to their site, but I couldn't do it. It is one of thoes buttons that changes images. I can save it to my computer, but I only get the image that was up when I saved it (and the times i have tried, it has been a really bad image.) Sigh...so I used another one, that is cool, but I didn't want to use it as a link. It's ok though. Some day, I will actualy figure out what I am doing on the computer. But until then, if you look over to your right, under my profile, there are cool buttons that I have collected. One is for the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics, and one is from The Knitting Libran's Extreme Knitter competition. I have sent in 2 pics for. Hopefully soon when her life has calmed down a bit, we will get to see the rest of the entries. But until then, she has given us buttons to play with! Yay!! They make my blog pretty. Some day, I need to get someone to design a button for my blog...

On another note, I spent the last week housesitting out in the boonies (for thoes of you who know Tucson geography, I live near Amphi and was out past Sabino Canyon). I knit a lot. Worked on the shawl until I thought I was going to die!! Am nearly done, but I can't stomache to even look at it right now. So I moved back to my jacket. It is nearly to my waist! Yay. Now, to figure out the math for the waist shaping. Fun Fun. (I hate math. Took calculus twice, and barely passed the second time)

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

At least the shawl is nearly done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home