Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tears...

Only...not nearly enough days left. I am packing, which sucks. BUt I did find a box of my old photo projects from school, which is kinda cool. I was a bit of an ecclectic photographer. I liked doing things...well, not what my teacher expected from a high school student. Anyway, a couple that the teacher understood, and I like...
One of my cat Poncho. He was such a photogenic cat. I miss him. But I did a whole series on him. All of the pics came out great.


I don't remember this woman's name, but I met her at a festival. She was very nice.


We also went to Lake Patagoina. I love that lake, so on Sunday my dad and I went for my last visit for a while. The dam was overflowing, and it was a lot of fun. Pics of that when I find what file my dad put them in.

Yesterday was my last day of work. It was sad. I didn't think I would find it so hard to leave SAAF. George gave me a card that everyone signed. It made me cry. If you ever wonder what kind of a differnece you made in the world, get a going away card. There was barley enough room for people to sign. And one of my costomers came by and gave me a card to. It was a nice last day.

Finished with the decresing on the socks, so hopefully will finish the socks soon. about 8 inches on the foot to go, and 10 days to do it...

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Just think of the next phase, it's sad you're leaving, but for such a wonderful new experience.

Hope the packing is going well. I have no concept of travelling light so I hope you're more organised than I usually am.

 
At 4:53 AM MST, Blogger Teri S. said...

Endings are always sad and filled with tears. But you are at the beginning of something new and wonderful! I'll miss reading your blog. And I'll be wondering what kind of crazy adventures you're having in Africa. Good luck and safe journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home