Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My First Sweater!

I knit the cutest little sweater for baby Josephine!


It is the first sweater I have ever knit. It wasn't perfect, but it is nice. The buttons are little ducks!! So cute!! Unfortunetly, the pictures didn't come out well, so you will have to use your imagination.

The blanket...well, after taking everyone's opinion's into account which was a resounding "No" to the fringe, I decided to not add any fringe. My dad mailed it for me on Thursday or Friday. But today it was returned for insafficiant postage. Which is stupid, since he weighed it. Whatever. It will go out Monday. ANd I will either add the sweater and booties to the box, or just throw them into another one. We'll see what I decide to do.

There is also a cute set of little booties. Yellow with white tie. Unfortunetly...camera issues. But I was able to take my Saturday Sky pics...




3 Comments:

At 4:44 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Aw, the cardi is so sweet.

 
At 2:10 PM MST, Blogger Ingrid said...

That sweater is GREAT! I LOVE the duck buttons!!

I'm back to working on my Monk's Travel Satchel...and I'm still on the freaking strap. Augh!

 
At 7:41 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday sky pictures? is this routine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home