Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Distraction

OK, so to distract you from the rash of boring post, little knitting related content, and lines and lines of text, I bring you even less knitting related content tada!!
Hehe. Anyway, this is a pic I took from the Visitors Center from Colassal Caves. Basicaly, I fell asleep in the car, comming back from kayaking one day, and when I woke up, we were there. I had never been, so my dad decided, we should go.


pic Posted by Picasa

Pretty, huh? This is where I live. It is always pretty. I love my desert!!


bats Posted by Picasa

You can't really see them well, but there are some bats hanging on the roof here. This is right inside the caves. They were big, and fun.

Are you distracted? Yes? Good. Next, back to knitting!! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home