Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lord of the Dance

I got tickets to Lord of the Dance on Thursday! Yay! I am very excited. I have wanted to see the show live as long as I have known about it.
When I was a little kid, I always wanted to do the Irish clogging. My dad used to tell stories of his family doing it, and Colleen (my pediatritians daughter and a friend who I was in the same class with from K-4th grade when I transfered to a different school) did it, and I would go to some of her competitions and stuff and watch her. I always thought it was soooo cool. Except I have no sense of rythm(so bad, that I can't even spell the word. I tried, then gave up. Sorry folks), I am a kluts, and by the time I really really wanted to do it (about 10ish), my knees were to bad. So I could either try dancing or I could play sports. Well, having only brohters, I played sports.
But I still love watching it.

So, what does this have to do with a knitting blog? I am glad you asked...
What project should I put in my purse and knit befor the curtian goes up? (you know, the really important question)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home