Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Where the hell is our knitting?!?

I know, I know. Everyone is asking where have I been, why haven't I posted knitting pictures, what is up with me...

Well, I am housesitting for my aunt while she is in Louisianna looking for houses, so when they move there next month, they won't be on the street. Or worse, on a cousins couch.

And I am sick...so sick that I don't feel like knitting. I know. When I told my mother that I would not be dropping by her house Tuesday because I was sick and not going to the local Stitch 'N Bitch, she asked if I needed a ride to the ER.

But I am at school, because I have a test today.

But I promise, as soon as I am home, I will post some pics of randome knitting stuff, or maybe distract you with cute pictures of my cat...

Oh, and for ANYONE IN TUCSON Back Door Beads is having their 2nd Annual Fibre Fair. What does this mean? All the yarn is 20-50% off!!!! WEEEEE!!!!! So go, and buy it all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home