Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Holiday Knitting

Yule will be on the 17th this year!! We were hoping to do the Circle on the 21st, but that is a Wensday, and scheduling conflict... The only good thing is that I mostly have everyone's stuff done. Then, after the 17th, I can focus on the other half of the family and finish their Christmas knitting.

Finished and will get the 17th
  • Tess

  • Sarah
  • won't be at the Yule Circle, for some reason thinks graduation dinner in Phoenix with her family is more important! So she will actualy get it on the 15th.
  • Nannette

  • Gary

  • Lisa


  • Not finished and need for the 17th
  • dad
  • not that he actualy appreciates anything that I knit for him, even when he specificaly requests it
  • Shea

  • Deliana


  • Finished for Christmas
  • Casper


  • Not Finished for Christmas
  • Cassie

  • Braydon

  • Shania

  • Becky

  • Sylvia

  • Dominique

  • Brianna
  • Nikkie

  • Dave

  • Jim

  • mom


  • The only perk with these people is, except for Cassie, Braydon, Jim and my mother, everyone else lives in another state, so they can get a late present. And as for the rest, they can get late presents too.

    3 Comments:

    At 4:41 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

    That's a lot of knitting to go. I hope you get everything finished on schedule.

     
    At 6:04 AM MST, Blogger Samantha said...

    Wow, that some list!! Have fun knitting it all! :)

    Thanks for signing my Frapper map! :)

     
    At 4:46 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello from the Netherlands !

    I was watching your weblog and I'm very interested about Deliana (Noel),
    she was my girlfriend for 25 years..
    can you tell her that I want to contact her ?
    My e-mailadress is:
    erik.sprokkereef@gmail.com
    thanx,

    best wishes for your weblog and all the other stuff,
    Erik

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home