Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anyone know about this?

Does anyone have information on this? I've been trying to find out, and can't find anything. Anyone know what happened?

OK, I have found that there was a settlement reached between. Anymore info? Though, I think the boycott should continue until SFSE appologises. I got a profanity filled letter from their lawyer threatening to sue me "for everything [I am] worth" and have me thrown in jail. Not the way to endeer me to you. And since NYC is one of the places I am considering going to grad school, it may make a difference. I think that unless they send out individual letters appologising for their lawyers behavior, since it was individual letters threatening knitters, than they still should not get our buisness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home