Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

De Chelonian Mobile

My dad inherited some land years ago when he graduated from college, and now that I am graduating, he is passing it down to me. So this weekend, my dad, Sarah, and I went to Sunsites, AZ to look for/at my land.



That is Sarah standing at one corner of My Land. Here is my dad standing at the corner opposite from her.

Here is my dad staing in the corner opposite of the one Sarah is at, pointing out the boundries of my land. It is a little over an acre.



This is a prickley pear cactus that was eatten by killer bunnies. We decided that the only bunnies that could eat a prickley pear had to be viscious. That and survive the many huge hawks flying around.


We were geocaching around, and Sarah and I saw a bunny that was the size of a bobcat. That bunnie probobly ate my cactus. Hehe, I own a tree and a mostly eaten cactus!!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Cool land. Do you have any plans for it besides breeding an army of killer bunnies?

 
At 2:27 PM MST, Blogger Samantha said...

That's awesome! What a great gift. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home