Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Knitting Olympics

To knit or not to knit...

olympics

The Yarn Harlot has this idea of having a Knitting Olympics...

I don't know...I want to try it, but I have this problom with finishing things...I know that lately it looks like I have only been working on the shawl but that isn't true. In reality, I am a knitting slut...Though I am down to 10 WIPs, which is a record for me. I haven't had that few since I started knitting.

SHould I do it? What should I knit? 16 days of knitting on only one project...16 days of sticking withitness...

Maybe a pair of socks? Never done that before...

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

I say take the challenge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home