Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ego...SuperEgo!!!

Ok, so there is this webiste, EgoSurf and I tried it. I put in my blog, my lj, thefacebook, my college alumni page, and my dad's website, and some other stuff... (ya, I want big ego points!)

I have 459 ego points from google, 591 from yahoo, and 328 from msn, which gives me a whopping 1378 ego points!!! That toatly makes up for my blog being worthless!!!

Then, after doing it, I thought up more sites to put in...but that would just be getting carried away...

nono, it's ok, I don't need that much of an ego boost...it's ok...I'm popular...I'm more than 1000 points popular...weeeee!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Yup, thanks for that. I got a bit fat ZERO.

Mwahaha. Enjoy being popular!

 
At 7:26 PM MST, Blogger Cerridwen said...

Waite, wasn't your blog worth some gawd awful amount of money? Maybe that is the thing, you either get an expensive blog or you get a lot of ego points.

 
At 9:31 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

I think i've joined a few too many blog directories and I know Google penalise you for it.

Oh well, i'll just have to be the one tagging along with the popular ones ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home