Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, at least if you run out of T.P...

I am really enjoying this whole not-going-to-school anymore thing, but it is still scary. Now, a part of me is just saying, "hey, you are on Winter Break. Enjoy it" and I really am. Time to sleep in, knit without interuption, sleep, read books that have nothing to do with criminal justice (unless they are True Crime or mystery, and for fun).
But then again, in another week, Sarah moved up to Chandler, and Gabby and Ingrid go back to school, and all my other friends have jobs...so I feel a little useless. Especially today. I was perusing the court jobs, and you know what? With my degree in the field of criminal justice, and the FOUR AND A HALF YEARS spent procuring it, I am qualified for a glorified gofer job that pays less than McDonald's. I could go back to food service, and make more than I could working in an AZ state court...grr... When I mentioned my frustration of having a next to worthless degree (at least it feels like it today), my friend Dawn said, "well, at least if you run out of T.P., you have something..." except I don't even have the peice of paper yet. Double grr...

Oh well. At least I have the shawl.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Just think of it as knitting time while you search for something else.

I found it such an anti-climax when I finished my degree, all that work and then........

Congratulations for finishing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home