Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

So, I made that Panta that is popular. I followed the directions exactly. Measured exactly. And guess what? It's to big. Not exactly sure what I am going to do. I have a big head, so if it is to big for me...I could frogg it back a bit, but I really am not sure I want to do that. Maybe I can sew it a couple of inches back, cut the excess off, then re-seam it. Not really sure yet. Will have to think about it...

I am board today. There is nothing on tv, and though my dad got me Babylon 5 Season 5 for Yule, I really don't feel like watching it all yet. My dad went kayaking today, and I am still not feeling great, so I stayed home. Except there is nothing to do. I have been knitting on a shawl, but there is only so much sitting you can do...

Well, happy holidays to everyone out there in cyberspace, whatever holiday you are happy about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home