Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The end is near....

...but not near enough.
I just finished row 149 of the shawl...that means 706 stitches on the needles.
I have 26 rows left. But the time I get to row 163, there will be 762 stitches on the needles. Then 12 rows of garter stitch.

Can you beleive that I sarted by casting on 74 stitches? So over 170 rows, I have increased 688 stitches. Well, since every other row is only purled, that really means that there were only 85 rows to increase. That is an average of 8.09 stitches a row. and I the only one who wonders how you increase .09 stitches?

So that means...29326 stitches left to knit... and please no comments about how much of a dork I am for figuring that out, I already know that..

Hopefully I will finish it in the next week or so. I need to finish all my WIPs by June.

I hate deadlines...

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Sounds like progress is good. Keep on knitting :) you'll be there before you know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home