Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Enquiering Minds...

What is next on my project list? Well, I have this fantasy of finishing my WIPs. I mean, finishing the shawl was really nice, and I would like to have my bag finished to take with me in June. And there is my vest and my jacket.

So how am I going about this? I cast on for another shawl this morning, and I am making a new panta. I like the other one that I made (100% wool, Lamb's Pride, a light blue. Yarn Fairy yarn), but it is a little big. So I am making another. We will have to be patient and see if I actualy keep on my WIPs and not start any new ones.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

You may as well admit it. You're bound to cast on something new, you're as weak as the rest of us.

 
At 1:31 PM MST, Blogger Teri S. said...

A knitter after my own heart! Yep, gotta finish the WIPs but hey, I think I'll just cast on something new, just to keep things fresh. Hee hee...I'm dying to cast on the Debbie Bliss sweaters for my little nieces, but I really should finish the baby blanket for their brand-new baby brother first. But seriously, I can't wait to see your jacket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home