Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pics!!!

The bag that I made. The strap and the black is Manos del Uruguay. The Green and Yellow are Rio de...something...Both are 100% wool. My dad lined it (did a quickie job, need to redo it) with a duck canvas. I didn't take into account stretch, so there is a knot in the strap making it shorter. As you can see by the carbiners, the bag gets used a lot.






















My NEW YARN!!! A gift from Ingrid She just got a knitting blog. Head on over and say hi and tell her she is awsome and should show me the yarn she kept from the bag













The Fiesta. I know you already saw the picture, but that was from the website, not mine.


Fresas













Cosecha yes, I know you saw it in the last post, but again, that was off the internet, not my yarn. And really, who is going to be board with more pics of yarn?


OK, the post is getting finiky, and I can't upload the last 3 pics. I will try again in a new post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home