Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Knitting...yes, I knit...what? Socks!!!

I didn't really do a lot of knitting on the vacation. I can't knit in the car, and we did a lot of driving.


This is the original sock for my step-dad. It fit's me, and since it will now be mine, I need to decreese for the toe. I will get around to that. I might rip back a little before then though. Not sure yet. It is Fortissima colori 75% superwash wool, 25% polyamide



This is the new socks. I am being smart, and doing 2 socks on 2 circs. It is...I am not sure where the ball band is right now. It is wool superwash blend.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Sock thief! ;)

I like the way both pairs are turning out.

 
At 1:55 PM MST, Blogger Kari said...

The socks look nice. I have never knit a pair of socks on circular needles, or knit a pair of socks at the same time. That's a good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home