Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday Sky

This is today's sky, here in Tucson, AZ. It is only 106 F out. Thanks for the clouds. Since I have no idea what the heat index is...I can't say that for you my dad says that the heat index is something that noone cares about except during the summer monsoons, so we really don't pay attention. Though on the news last nite, I heard something about it being 140, if that means anything to anyone


And from last Saturday, Lake Havasu. It was 120 F there. We didn't stay on the water long.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sky! I know all about that heat index thing. It ranks right up there with the windchill factor. Hot is hot, cold is cold :)

Hope you're staying cool, though!

 
At 1:43 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Oooh lovely sky. I love blue skies with just a hint of cloud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home