Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cassie's Baby Blanket...

Here is the blanket that I am knitting for my ex-sister-in-law's new baby. I just heard that they are now saying that the baby will be a boy. I know Cassie was looking forward to a girl, after having 2 boys already, but it's ok. Hopefully they will name him something better than they were going to when he was a she. Though, her ex-husband just named his new son Jameson (but that's not how they spelled it. Some wierd spelling that I can't remember) Noah Shamus Johnson. That poor child.

The baby is due in October, and here is as far as I have gotten. About a foot. One of my feet. Cassie's beutiful baby blanket with all it's blaring mistakes design features.



Blanket Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home