Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Books...

I just got Knitticisms...and Other Pearls of Wisdom yesterday. It was a pretty good book, and I have wanted if for a while. But, I think, I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I had read it before I read At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit To Much . If you have never read this book, you must!! And I just found out, she has A NEW BOOK comming out. I am very excited. Isn't Amazon great? I rarely actualy buy from them, though I will totaly get the Jack Roller eventuly, but they keep me up to date on books. Unfortunetly, they don't have a release date for it. Oh well, soon. And I am sure that her blog will let us know when it is released. If you aren't a fan of The Yarn Harlot...well, I don't think we can be friends anymore. So go, buy her book, read her blog, and laugh until you drop your knitting and pee your pants!!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home