Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Spinning

I want to learn how to spin. I really do. Probobly. See, most of the blogs I read also spin, and they are always talking about how much fun it is. Then Shea started using a drop spindle (I wonder how that is working out...). Then, I found this site. And now, I really want to learn how to spin. But I am not sure if it is because I want to make my own yarn, or because of these. Ok, the cat is kinda scary, but the lilly pad one is cool. I also like the tailchaser one, though the dragon is cool too. You see my dilema here. Do I really want to learn to spin, or do I just want cool new toys?

But do I want to learn to spin as much if I look at these? OK, this one is kinda cool, so it doesn't really make my point, but you get the idea. I suppose I will just have to try it and find out.

Now the next question...where in Tucson can I get stuff to spin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home