Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is not working...

This whole committed relationship thing...ya, it's not working...I really really really really really want to cast on for a new project. My dad got me some hand made bone circular needles, and even though I am terrified to use them (what if they break?) I really want to use them. I have some new yarn that I got for a specific purpose, but I can't cast it on until at least one project is done. Now, my bag is almost done, but not soon enough. And I have this horrible feeling that I will need to get at least one more hank to finish it. But, so far, I have been really good. It has been...more than 10 days since I cast on for a project...I have never gone this long before...I think I am going into withdrawl...Maybe everyone was right about me...I don't know if I can do this....

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Knit what makes you happy! It will all get done eventually.

Don't save stuff for best, enjoy it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home