Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Time Out.

I have frogged the Sampler Shawl several times. One of these days, I should really introduce myself to life lines. But, I am going to do what any friggin' anoyed intelligent person would do. I am putting it away for a bit. I know I wanted it done Wensday when Shea get's here, or by the time she leaves, but with the stupid mistakes I am making forgetting a yarn over, or knitting 1 and passing a slipped stitche over when I should have knit 2 together, I think some time apart will let us both cool down. So, off to my bag. Nannette had a good idea. Put in some small scraps of leather to stabalize the bottom of the bag before I put the lining in. I think I will try it. Not like my dad doesn't have enough leather scraps lying around.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Sometime you have to walk away from something for a bit (or fling it in a corner in a huff!)

You can always go back to it later - with the lifelines!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home