Because I'm cool like that...

The adventures of a knitter in Tucson, AZ.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Randomness...

I went on vacation this past week. My dad and I toured the northern half of the state. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunetly, I can't find the cable for my camera, and my dad's computer isn't working, so I can't update pictures just yet. Hopefully soon. Though, Saturday we are going to the Northeastern part of the state (mostly Lake Havasu), so maybe not until I get back from there.

Connie asked where she can get the pattern for the Irish Diamond Shawl. I got it from Folk Shawls. Some of the patterns can be found online, though I would highly recomend getting the book. It is a great resource, and has some great patterns.

If you look at my sidebar, you will see a section for knitting for charaties. If you have a favorite charaty, let me know so I can post it. Thanks!! The list will grow as I find more links, and people send me their favorites.

Now, off to my mothers house. Apparently, I have become the responcible one in the family. Well, at least one of my brothers stepped up and helped while I was on vacation.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM MST, Blogger Rain said...

Deny all knowledge of being responsible, that could never be a good thing.

 
At 5:17 PM MST, Blogger E.D. said...

Er..
I didn't find a link to charities, but Afghans for Angels is one that I know of.
http://www.angelfire.com/ia2/AforApage2/index.html

 
At 5:18 PM MST, Blogger E.D. said...

And btw, thanks for the info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home